Some proverbs, poke ribs:
- Man does not live by bride alone.
- A friend is only as long as he gets his choicest drink.
- Behind every broad-minded man there is a broad-minded woman.
- All is roast that comes to the grill.
- A leotard cannot cringe its supports.
- A Roman’s place is in Rome.
- Better be in love and be thought a novice than to love and remove all doubt.
- Cut your goat to suit your broth.
- Breadman sells no cakes.
10. A cat has nine wives.
11. A neighbor’s wife must be above horizon.
12. An ounce of perspiration is worth a pound of gym fees.S